With a sustainable Environment, Health and Safety – EHS (HSE, EH&S) strategy, organizations can benefit on various levels.
They can stand out from their competitors by having a convincing impression of their public image. Also they can protect their employees’ health and safety as well as their own. By using an EHS management system they can perform a coherent data collection, monitor their data and report them to their various stakeholders.
They can improve their public image, their internal as well as their external compliance and become a more sustainable business and also become a more attractive employer for skilled and talented professionals.
The cii EHS Management solution supports organisations in the complex field of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and helps them to keep track over their data to reduce risks, improve their employers health and commitment and become more cost-effective.
- Cost-effective compliance with the complex challenges of todays regulations – especially for global players
- Risk reduction by an improved risk management
- Building and protection of an organisations reputation and of its brands
- Improvements in HR (employee commitment, motivation, attraction of talented professionals)
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Improving investor relations
- Launch and monitor effective incentives in order to improve your organisations environment, health and safety